- As a general rule, our website does not collect personal information about you when you visit the site. You can generally visit the website without revealing personal information, unless you choose to provide such information.
- The use of the term "Personal Information" in this privacy statement refers to any information from which your identity is apparent or can be reasonably ascertained. We have put in place technical, physical, and administrative safeguards to protect the Personal Information that we collect.
We use the information we collect to provide, maintain, protect and improve our services. We may however, record certain information for internal quality improvement initiatives and for statistical analysis. The information we collect will include:- –
- your server's address;
- the name of the top-level domain from which you access the Internet (for example, .gov, .com, .in, etc.);
- the type of browser you use;
- the date and time you access the website;
- the pages you have accessed and the documents downloaded and;
- the previous internet address from which you linked directly to our website.
We will not share your personal information, except-
- when a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect the service provider's logs
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- in the event of a corporate change in control resulting from, for example, a merger, a sale of assets, or bankruptcy.
- For detecting, preventing or otherwise addressing security or technical issues.
- Your email address will only be recorded if you choose to send a message. It will only be used for the purpose for which you have provided it and will not be added to a mailing list. Your email address will not be used for any other purpose, and will not be disclosed, without your consent.
- If you are asked for any other personal information, you will be informed how it will be used. If at any time you believe the principles referred to in this privacy statement have not been followed, or have any other comments on these principles, please notify the concerned through the “Feedback” page.
- We are committed to protecting the privacy of children. You should be aware that this site is not intended or designed to attract children under the age of 13. We do not collect personally identifiable information from any person we actually know is a child under the age of 13.
- Cookies have been used in our website. A cookie is a piece of software code that an internet web site sends to your browser when you access information at that site. The cookie makes it easier for you to use the dynamic features of webpages. Cookies from our webpages only collect information about your browser's visit to the website; they do not collect personal information about you. Our website may use either single session (temporary) or multi-session (persistent) cookies. Session cookies last only as long as your web browser is open. Once you close your browser, the cookie disappears. Persistent cookies are stored on your computer for longer periods. If you do not wish to have session or persistent cookies placed on your computer, you can disable them at any time from your web browser. If you opt out of cookies, you will still have access to all information and resources at PharmaCompass, but may be unable to use cookie-dependent features.